08 Jun Wellington Chamber Guest Speaker
Tracey Devlin, owner and creative director of Brandesigns Web Solutions was the guest speaker at the Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce Networking and Educational Breakfast on June 2, 2020.
Key takeaways from the presentation included:
1. The “New Normal” – Covid-19 has created a tangible marker in our lives – an emotional bookmark that will forever link us to 2020.
2. What does it mean to “digitize” your business? Being able to sell your products & services online is essential – now more than ever – since the lock-down.
3. COVID-19 E-commerce Landscape: Once brands and local retailers started to shut their doors, consumers were faced with no choice but to shift their purchasing behaviors online.
4. The Market is changing. Millions of consumers are creating and reinforcing new online buying behaviors and habits.
5. Embrace competition. It may seem like small businesses that are trying to compete with big box stores are fighting an uphill battle. In reality, there are many things that can make smaller businesses more appealing to customers than their big corporate competition.
One small request…
If you found this information helpful, please consider sharing it on your favorite social media platform.
It will make my day! ~ Thank you.