Reaching your mobile customers
Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
The worldwide mobile web devise usage continues to grow rapidly. By the end of 2018, it is projected that mobile devise users are expected to total over 2.5 billion. Is your website optimized to reach these mobile consumers? If not, you will be missing out on the ability to connect with your potential website viewers.
Consider these facts when analyzing your web presence, website content and responsive/mobile optimized websites:
- 80% of internet users own a smartphone (Source SmartInsights, 2015)
- By 2018, eMarketer estimates over one-third of consumers worldwide, or more than 2.56 billion people will be smartphone owners. That 2018 figure also represents over half-51.7% – of all mobile phone users. (Source: eMarketer)
- 84% of small businesses who have invested in a mobile presence say that they see immediate and long-term benefits (Source: Web.com)
- According to Google’s Mobile Search Moments Study, 40% of mobile searches have local intent. Similarly, 77% of mobile searches occur at home or at work, while 17% is on the go. (Source: Google Mobile Search Moments Study)
- 70% of all mobile searches result in an action within an hour. (Source: Forbes)
- 75% of shoppers admitted to using their mobile device while shopping in store (Source: InReality)
- 70% of mobile searchers click to call a business directly from Google’s search results (Source: SearchEngineWatch)
- 91% of Smartphone users keep their phone within arm’s length. (Source: Forbes)
The following chart shows Global mobile data traffice statistic estimates from 2016 to 2021 (in exabytes per month)
In summary, the number of worldwide mobile users, including both business and consumers, will reach over 2.5 Billion by the end of 2018. Mobile devices in use, including both mobile phones and tablets are growing daily by leaps and bounds. These mobile users are your potential clients! It cannot be stressed enough that every website today should be optimized for your audiences using mobile devices and tablets. We can help you reach these goals!
Contact Brandesigns today so we can assist you in redesigning your website for responsive views, or to develop a new website that is keeping pace with today's technology.