16 Jun 2020 Marketing Plan Recovery
Marketing Series for Business
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, the Larimer Small Business Development Center and the Loveland Business Development Center are partnering to offer a Marketing Series for Business: Marketing Plan RECOVERY. The virtual series provides business with the opportunity to rethink their marketing plan in the face of a crisis and to pivot to effective tools that can help them in recovery.
The series kicked off on June 12 with an introduction from the series’ presenters and the topics that will be covered during the next five sessions.
The next five sessions, which offer a Next Level Experience with the 5 Marketing Actions, will be hosted online June 22-26 and run from 11 a.m. to noon. The Next Level Experiences are offered for $15/session or businesses can purchase the full series for $50. Registration for the Next Level Experiences are on sale now!
- Monday, June 22: Marketing Mix – Presenters: Franklin Taggart & Craig McBreen, $15 – Register Here
- Tuesday, June 23: Digital Basics, Presenter: Greg Moore, $15 – Register Here
- Wednesday, June 24: Website Design – Presenter: Tracey Devlin, $15 – Register Here
- Thursday, June 25: Social Media, $15, Presenter: Amy Alcorn, $15 – Register Here
- Friday, June 26: E-mail Marketing, Presenter: Kat Rico, $15 – Register Here
Register Here for Full Series, $50
Anyone participating in the series has the opportunity to access free One-on-One Assistance through the Larimer Small Business Development Center and the Loveland Business Development Center.
For more information on the Marketing Series, please contact Ann Hutchison at email@example.com.
Contact Brandesigns Web Solutions for help with re-designing your website or to create a new website to help you market your goods and services during and after the recovery!
One small request…
If you found this information helpful, please consider sharing it on your favorite social media platform.
It will make my day! ~ Thank you.